Wednesday, April 1, 2020

My wife and I own Bargainbrute.com.  Our employees and my family...



My wife and I own Bargainbrute.com.  Our employees and my family wanted to reach out and say that if you or someone you know is in need due to a recent job loss, please reach out on messenger and let us know.  This is not a time to have too much pride etc.  This is a time for us to stick together as a community.  We may be able to provide you with some essentials so you and your family can rest tonight with something in your stomach.  It may not be a lot, but the Bargainbrute.com family is willing to try to help everyone we can, with what we can.  Family comes first at our company and I am so proud of the compassion and thoughtfulness being shown by our amazing staff.

Warmest Regards,

Douglas Vandergraph

#faith, #faithinhumanity, #helpingothers, #charity, #love, #family, #haro, #coloradoan, #foxnews, #goodnews, #news, #cnn, #msnbc, #fortcollins, #foco, #denver, #colorado



source https://bargainbrutedotcom.tumblr.com/post/614223122565136384

No comments:

Post a Comment

Improve Your Income And Other Aspects Of Your LifeHOW TO IMPROVE YOUR INCOME AND OTHER ASPECTS OF...

Improve Your Income And Other Aspects Of Your Life HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR INCOME AND OTHER ASPECTS OF YOUR LIFE. https://www.bargainbrute....