Tuesday, March 24, 2020

smiling-grouch: smiling-grouch: sursumursa: junovoltage: consu...



smiling-grouch:

smiling-grouch:

sursumursa:

junovoltage:

consuelodoodles:

bamilton:

timeywimey-trenchcoat:

dieharddaae-24601:

beauty-and-the-dark-one:

The mashup you never thought would work

Congratu-fucking-lations.

I would pay so much to have this as a ringtone I’m not even joking.

Why?????

The face I made while listening to this was so visceral I had to draw it before reblogging it

@sillygooseface TORI I’M CRYING PLEASE LISTEN

Well. That was indeed a thing that happened.

@lindsayetumbls @elisaintime @nellachronism

(Would’ve been better with a different version of POTO but it’s irrevocably stuck in my head so…eh.)

Holy shit.



source https://bargainbrutedotcom.tumblr.com/post/613536156627402752

No comments:

Post a Comment

Improve Your Income And Other Aspects Of Your LifeHOW TO IMPROVE YOUR INCOME AND OTHER ASPECTS OF...

Improve Your Income And Other Aspects Of Your Life HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR INCOME AND OTHER ASPECTS OF YOUR LIFE. https://www.bargainbrute....